What is VISA Stamping for dependents? How to do it & how much is it? Where to do it and what all do you need?
All the Information you need
This process happens after you have received a new employment agreement and you have to sponsor dependents under you. Family members who depend on you for their daily requirements are usually the people who you can sponsor under this process. There are two types of services that come under this renewal and applying for a new VISA process, and they have almost the same steps. They vary in fees to be paid and duration of VISA (One to three years). Once you have completed your own process and are eligible to sponsor dependents you can stamp a new VISAs on the dependents. This article highlights the process behind it and how Amer Center will help in this process.
If the dependents have had a VISA before then they are up for a renewal process. However, if they haven’t, then they are going to need a new VISA. For the new VISA stamping they will need an entry permit. The entry permit (Click here to see the process) is the only additional document that will be needed for a new Visa stamping compared to a renewal.
The following steps are for both renewal and a new VISA. Make sure that you have finished your medical and emirates ID processes too (Click here to see the process). The dependent will have to submit their passport along with the sponsors original Emirates ID.
Now that we have understood the process let us answer the rest of the questions.
You will have to visit our Amer Center which is situated right next to the immigration services of Dubai at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority) or you can contact us directly by clicking on the link given below.
Click here to apply or inquire for more information (insert Whatsap link)
Steps & procedure for VISA stamping
- The Sponsor should complete all the steps related to his own VISA/residency process and must be an active Emirates ID holder. After which he/she will be allowed to sponsor anyone under them.
- Make sure to have an entry permit (for new VISA applications) or have the old VISA on the passport. Additionally, the dependents must have completed the medical emirates ID typing before this process.
- Contact us on WhatsApp to begin your application. Submit all the soft copy of documents.
- Then you will have to visit our Amer Center in DAFZA HQ, next to the immigration office. Wherein you will submit all the required documents (please cross check the document checklist below).
- For urgent application you will have to pay a separate fee which is mentioned below.
- Wait for us to complete the stamping after which you will have to collect the documents from us at our center.
What are the Documents needed for VISA stamping? (Document Checklist)
- Original Passport of dependent –
- This is an official travel document issued by a government of your country that contains your identity. It enables you to travel from one country to another.
- Entry Permit –
- This is a document that lets you enter the country
- If you do not have or to know, more click here
- VISA Document –
- This is a pdf file that you will receive by email when you have entered the country.
- Sponsors Emirates ID
- For Family, it means the emirates ID for the family sponsor
- Dependent Medical & Emirates ID form
- These are forms you receive when you apply for a new VISA.
How much is the Price for VISA stamping for dependants and Family?
- One Year – 360 AED
- Urgent – 440 AED
- Two years – 460 AED
- Urgent – 540 AED
- Three Years – 560 AED (only for Partners) & 50 + for each dependent
- Urgent – 640 AED