What is an Entry? What is the cost and how can I do it? What do you require and where should you do it?
All the information you need.
An entry permit, which is dependent on the sponsor, is a document confirming the individual’s authorization to enter the nation. Here, the family’s head is typically the one who may grant permission for their family to enter. Typically, this is a one-page document. When it comes to moving to the UAE with your family, this is typically the first step. You will then need to register for an Emirates ID and attend for a medical exam.
You can either come to our Amer Center, which is located at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority, Al Twar / Tawar, Qusais), right adjacent to Dubai’s immigration services, or you can get in touch with us by clicking on the link provided below.
Steps & procedure for Change of status for Companies
- Get your own VISA & emirates ID done.
- Make the entry permit payment at the Amer Center’s front desk in the Dubai Airport Free Zone.
- Await the documents in your email.
What are the Documents Needed for VISA?
- Passport Copy – (for Yourself and your family)
- Front page: this is the page that includes your name, date of birth, date of issue, country of issue & other necessary details
- Back Page: This is usually the last page on the passport which has the parents & wife’s name. It also has the exact address of birth and other necessary information.
- Sponsors Emirates ID
- For Company It means the emirates ID of the person who is employing you.
- For Family, it means the emirates ID for the family sponsor
- Passport Size Photo
What is the cost of the service?
The price for an entry permit is AED 1140