What is an entry permit? How to do it & how much is it? Where to do it and what all do you need?
All the information you need.
Entry permit is a document stating that the person is allowed to enter the country and is based on the sponsor. Over here the head of the family is usually the one who can issue the entry permit for their family to enter. This is usually a 1-page document. This is usually a first step when it comes to migrating into the UAE with your family. After which you will have to go for medical and Emirates ID registration.
You will have to either visit our Amer Center which is situated right next to the immigration services of Dubai at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority) or you can contact us directly by clicking on the link given below.
Click here to apply or inquire for more information (insert Whatsap link)
Steps & procedure for Change of status for Companies
- Get your own VISA & emirates ID done.
- Go to front desk of Amer center at Dubai Airport Free zone and make the payment for the entry permit.
- Await the documents in your email.
What are the Documents Needed for VISA?
- Passport Copy – (for Yourself and your family)
- Front page: this is the page that includes your name, date of birth, date of issue, country of issue & other necessary details
- Back Page: This is usually the last page on the passport which has the parents & wife’s name. It also has the exact address of birth and other necessary information.
- Sponsors Emirates ID
- For Company It means the emirates ID of the person who is employing you.
- For Family, it means the emirates ID for the family sponsor
- Passport Size Photo
How much is the Price for the services?
The price for an entry permit is AED 1140