What is VISA Stamping? How to do it & how much is it? Where to do it and what all do you need?
All the Information you need
This is a process that happens after you enter into an agreement with a new company. So, you basically come under a new labor/employment contract. After which you will have to stamp a newly issued VISA on your passport. This article highlights the process behind it and how Amer Center will help in this process.
If you have had a job in the UAE before and you have to transfer from an old VISA to a new one or if you are coming from another country (for which you will need an entry permit). You will need a couple of documents to complete this process. You will have to finish your medical and emirates ID processes too (Click here to see the process). You will also need to submit your passport, your old VISA/entry permit (Click here to see the process) and need to give the sponsors original ID. There is also the duration of the VISA that will directly affect the application fees. The durations for two and three years (only available for partners) are mostly what’s available. Along with this you can also apply for urgent passport stamping, this will also affect the fees, but the duration of the process will improve drastically.
Now that we have understood the process let us answer the rest of the questions.
You will have to visit our Amer Center which is situated right next to the immigration services of Dubai at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority, Al Twar / Tawar, Qusais) or you can contact us directly by clicking on the link given below.
Click here to apply or inquire for more information (insert Whatsap link)
Steps & procedure for VISA stamping
- Make sure to have an entry permit and have completed the medical emirates ID typing before this process.
- Contact us on WhatsApp to begin your application. Submit all the soft copy of documents.
- Then you will have to visit our Amer Center in DAFZA HQ, next to the immigration office. Wherein you will submit all the required documents (please cross check the document checklist below).
- For urgent application you will have to pay a separate fee which is mentioned below.
- Wait for us to complete the stamping after which you will have to collect the documents from us at our center.
What are the Documents needed for? (Document Checklist)
- Original Passport –
- This is an official travel document issued by a government of your country that contains your identity. It enables you to travel from one country to another.
- Entry Permit –
- This is a document that lets you enter the country
- If you do not have or to know, more click here
- VISA Document –
- This is a pdf file that you will receive by email when you have entered the country.
- Sponsors Emirates ID
- For Company It means the emirates ID of the person who is employing you.
- For Family, it means the emirates ID for the family sponsor
- Sponsor Passport
- For Company It means the passport of the person who is employing you.
- For Family, it means the passport for the family sponsor
- Medical & Emirates ID form
How much is the price for these services?
VISA Stamping for company
- 2 years – 495 AED
- Urgent – 575 AED
- 3 Years – 845 AED (only for Partners)
- Urgent – 925 AED
Contact us for more information & to begin the application.