How about an Extension now that you have a tourist visa?
The information you need
After the tourist visa has been issued (Click here to read) or after entering the country.
If you intend to stay a little while longer. The details provided below should emphasize the further actions required to extend your VISA.
There will be three categories for VISA extensions, as was already indicated. it is a direct result of the nationality you possess. The cost will depend on the nation that issued your passport, and the process will reflect that.
There are three primary categories: those who received their VISA automatically (such as those from the US, UK, and other countries); those who had to apply for it; and, finally, those who had to undergo a background check.
You must present us with both the entry stamp and the VISA you already have in order to obtain the UAE Tourist VISA Extension. then you will need to take different actions. Hence, to make it simpler. How to obtain a VISA extension has been addressed in the previous sentence.
You can either come to our Amer Center, which is located at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority) (Al Twar / Tawar and Quisais) immediately adjacent to Dubai’s immigration services, or you can get in touch with us by clicking on the link provided below. All guests must submit their documentation to see whether they qualify for an extension. Then, depending on the status, a cost would be communicated to you. Directly request the extension. This calls for identification such as your passport (front and back), a VISA stamp or paperwork, and a passport-size photo. There are several nations where a background check is necessary. They must send the aforementioned paperwork to check if they can submit an extension request. depending on your passports, to determine your position. If you would like further information, kindly follow the directions below.
To find out if you are exempt, go here (insert Whatsap link)
Steps & procedure for Tourist VISA
- Contact us to determine which of the three categories you fit into and how long you want the VISA extension to last (1 or 3 months)
- if you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival.
- Along with the UAE entry stamp, you must supply the aforementioned documents. You will receive a payment link to pay for the VISA extension, which will be necessary.
- if you’ve applied.
- You must send copies of your front and rear passports, the visa stamp, the visa application, and a passport-size photo. There will be a fee that you must pay. given that it is based on your nationality. You would be informed of the charge and given a payment link.
- If you need a background investigation.
- You must send the required paperwork (passport & passport photo). The Amer center agent will next give you instructions on how to carry out a series of actions.
- Assuming the extension is authorized. The document payment link will then be sent to you. when the payment has been paid. The required papers would be sent to you via email. (If you are qualified for a VISA on arrival, this step is not necessary.
- Reserve a hotel and stay in the UAE.
What are the Documents Needed for VISA?
- Passport –
- Front page: This page contains your name, birthdate, issue date, country of issuance, and other pertinent information.
- Back Page: This is typically the last page of the passport and contains the names of the wife and parents as well as the precise birthplace and other pertinent data.
- Passport Size Photo
- This is a normal JPEG photo that should be under 2 MB & have a white background.
- VISA Stamp –
- It is necessary to present the passport page on which the entry stamp has been made, which will be marked with the date of arrival.
- VISA Document – (not for travelers with free VISA on arrival)
- Once you have arrived in the nation, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of this document.
How much is the price of the service?
The pricing range varies by country of origin. You can pay for it or not.
Contact us for more information & to begin the application