Student Golden VISA: What is the cost and how can I do it? What do you require and where should you do it?
The Information you need is here.
A 10-year VISA may be obtained for selected people under the Golden VISA program, which the government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) recently implemented. The eligible population has been segmented based on occupations and contributions to the nation. for assisting the nation during the pandemic’s global crisis. Doctors that offer extraordinary care and put their lives in danger for UAE citizens have achieved eligibility. The government made the decision to allow them to apply for the 10-year VISA. The following part is for the UAE’s future students. Students who performed exceptionally well in school, college, and in their intellectual endeavors are also qualified for the golden VISA. Last but not least, for investors, managers, or business owners who have made significant economic contributions. They are qualified for a ten-year VISA.
Let’s respond to the remaining questions now that we have a better understanding of what the “golden VISA” is.
There are a few steps to applying for and getting a Golden VISA, which is a fantastic program. In addition, other documents are needed, and they vary depending on the category. You must first determine whether you qualify for the golden VISA. To find out if you qualify for a doctor’s golden visa, a student visa, a manager visa, or an investor visa, you can WhatsApp us.
For students, you must also submit the ICA and an authenticated copy of your high school or university diploma. You must also submit documentation like your original passport, original Emirates ID, health insurance, and a passport-sized photo, regardless of which category you fall under.
Once you have all of these documents, you can only apply for a golden VISA through an approved center. All sorts of golden VISA applications can be submitted through Our Amer Center, an authorized service provider. It is located at DAFZA HQ (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority, Al Twar / Tawar, Qusais), right near to Dubai’s immigration services, or you can contact us directly to check for eligibility by clicking on the link provided below.
Click the Whatsapp link below to apply or for further information.
Steps & procedure for Golden VISA
- Gather all the mentioned documents in the document checklist and contact us to see if you are eligible for Golden VISA.
- Note there will be added steps based on what kind of Golden VISA you have applied for and those will be informed to you.
- Once you receive confirmation on eligibility, visit our Amer center at DAFZA HQ, near the GDFRA immigration office to apply for it.
- Sit back relax and stay in UAE for the next 10 years.
What are the Documents needed for Golden VISA?
- Original Passport –
- This is an official travel document issued by a government of your country that contains your identity. It enables you to travel from one country to another.
- Trade License of Company, Free zone, or Mainland (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- This is the license that shows that the company has rights to operate in the country
- Emirates ID:
- The Card you receive after applying for VISA that shows that you are a resident in the UAE.
- Medical Insurance: (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- A card which is inter linked with your emirates ID and covers you for some or all of your medical expenses.
- Passport Size photo:
- A white background photo that is used for most applications and will be posted on the new VISA document.
- Attested Highschool/University Degree:
- This is your high school or university degree that states you have received a certain grade for studying.
- The document is attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs for an equivalency certificate
- Auditor’s report: (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- This is a report that is issued by an auditor that claims and states the company’s financial statements comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and are free from material misstatement.
- NOC Letter from company: (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- This is a No Objection Certificate issued by the company which communicates that you have the permission from the company to go ahead with this application
- Salary Certificate or Labor contract: (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- This document records the current agreement you have with the company.
- It usually states the salary and the terms of your agreement
- Bank statement: (NOT NEEDED FOR STUDENT VISA)
- This is a statement that shows the money in your current bank account
How much is the Price for the Golden VISA?
- Students Golden VISA: 2790
- Doctors Golden VISA: 2790
- Manager Golden VISA: 2790
- Investors Golden VISA: 2790